SICK is without doubt one of the world’s main sensor producers offering sensors and software options that create the proper foundation for controlling processes securely, safely, and effectively.
Common Robots is honored to be collaborating with SICK as a part of the Universal Robots+ program. SICK’s dedication to intelligence, independence, innovation, management, individuals, and security aligns with Common Robots’ objectives and imaginative and prescient to make collaborative robots accessible to firms of all sizes.
Mr. David Bäck, OEM Enterprise Supervisor for Identification & Measuring Advertising and marketing & Gross sales at SICK, mentioned they selected to develop an Inspector URCap for the Common Robots+ platform due to the UR expertise was an ideal match.
‘Each applied sciences deal with simplicity and ease of use and collectively this collaboration brings nice advantages to all of our clients’.
TheSICK Inspector URCap software program gives simple integration between the Common Robotic and a SICK Inspector PIM60 2D imaginative and prescient sensor.
UR software program model 3.3 permits for seamless interface integration. The SICK imaginative and prescient sensor is immediately built-in through the cobot educate pendant. Accessing the performance of the Inspector immediately from the controller pendant makes it simpler and quicker for the individual establishing the applying.
The SICK Inspector URCap additionally helps further knowledge fields from the sensor to customise purposes like high quality inspections, that are critically vital for a lot of firms globally.
- Straightforward integration of imaginative and prescient system in robotic software
- Robotic steerage
- View reside photos from the sensor
- Browse reference objects
- Calibrate and align the sensor
- Align the digicam/sensor with the robotic coordinate system
- Select a reference object
- Robotically transfer to a situated goal place.
- Swap between reference objects within the robotic program
- Set decide level location
- Outline further knowledge fields and publish as a worldwide variable
- Set strategy velocity